2015 Summer Camp Dates
2015 Summer Youth Camp Application
2015 Teen Camp Application
Senior Citizens’ Camp: June 1-4 (Ages 62+)
Seniors Camp Registration is not open for the 2015 Summer! Check back in Feb. 2015 for application.
Sports Camp: June 15-18 (Ages 7-12) Download Application
- For youth ages 7-12, who seek general instruction for one of the following sports:
basketball, soccer, flag football, volleyball, and cheer-leading, as well receive a Biblical approach to healthy living.
Music Conservatory: June 15-18 (Ages 12+)
Music Camp: June 20-27 (Ages 10-16)
Jr. Music Camp: June 23-27 (Ages 7-10)
- For the above camps please visit: www.sametromusic.org
Teen Camp: June 29-July 2 (Ages 13-15) Download Application
- For youth ages 13-15, who seek a well-rounded camping experience and Biblical teaching.
Bible Life and Gospel Arts: July 6-9 (Ages 7-12) Download Application
- For youth ages 7-12, who seek entry level instruction on music/worship arts
(no music experience required), while exploring God’s Word.
Character Building Camp*: July 13 – 16 (Ages 7**-17) Download Application
- Youth who have completed 1st grade through 17 years old, earn emblems, learn new skills,increase their knowledge of the world around them, and Explore God’s Word. All interested participants are encouraged to contact their local Salvation Army Corps Community Center. www.salarmychicago.org
- For youth ages 10-12, will be sleeping in tents, fixing meals over a campfire,learning wilderness survival skills.
Participate in team building activities and exploring God’s Word and God’s World.
*Contact local Salvation Army Church for Details
** 1st grade completed