2014 Summer Camp Dates
Senior Citizens’ Camp: June 2-5 (Ages 62+)
Seniors Camp is Full for the 2014 Summer! No more applications are being accepted.
Sports Camp: June 16-20 (Ages 7-12) Download Application
- For youth ages 7-12, who seek general instruction for one of the following sports:
basketball, soccer, flag football, volleyball, and cheer-leading, as well receive a Biblical approach to healthy living.
Music Conservatory: June 16-19 (Ages 12+)
Music Camp: June 21-28 (Ages 10-16)
Jr. Music Camp: June 24-28 (Ages 7-10)
- For the above camps please visit: www.sametromusic.org
Character Building Camp*: June 30 – July 4 (Ages 7**-17)
- Youth who have completed 1st grade through 17 years old, earn emblems, learn new skills,increase their knowledge of the world around them, and Explore God’s Word. All interested participants are encouraged to contact their local Salvation Army Corps Community Center. www.salarmychicago.org
Bible Life & Gospel Arts Camp: July 7-10 (Ages 7-12) Download Application
- For youth ages 7-12, who seek entry level instruction on music/worship arts
(no music experience required), while exploring God’s Word.
Teen Camp: July 14-17 (Ages 13-15) Download Application
- For youth ages 13-15, who seek a well-rounded camping experience and Biblical teaching,
with special guest Pastor Phil Jackson from Lawndale Community Church on Chicago’s west side.
High Adventure(Outside Tent Camping): July 21-24 (Ages 10-12) Download Application
- For youth ages 10-12, will be sleeping in tents, fixing meals over a campfire,learning wilderness survival skills.
Participate in team building activities and exploring God’s Word and God’s World.
*Contact local Salvation Army Church for Details
** 1st grade completed