2016 Summer Camp Dates
Summer is a great time to visit The Salvation Army Wonderland Camp and Conference Center in Camp Lake, Wisconsin. Enjoy the lake, music and sport camps, bible lessons, and fun with new friends! Registration applications for our camps and summer employment are available online.
ALL Camp applications are due at Wonderland no later than 1 week prior of each session.
Senior Citizens’ Camp:
June 6-9 (Ages 62+)
Seniors Camp Registration is FULL for the 2016 Summer! Please come back next year.
CLICK HERE for the Seniors Camp Application.
Sports Camp: June 20-23 (Ages 7-12) Download Application Registration is OPEN.
- For youth ages 7-12, who seek general instruction for one of the following sports:
basketball, soccer, flag football, volleyball, and cheer-leading, as well receive a Biblical approach to healthy living.
Music Conservatory: June 20-23 (Ages 12+)
Music Camp: June 25- July 2 (Ages 10-16)
Jr. Music Camp: June 28-July 2 (Ages 7-10)
Character Building Camp*: July 4 – 7 (Ages 7**-17) Download Application Registration is OPEN
- Youth who have completed 1st grade through 17 years old, earn emblems, learn new skills,increase their knowledge of the world around them, and Explore God’s Word. All interested participants are encouraged to contact their local Salvation Army Corps Community Center. www.salarmychicago.org
Teen Camp: July 11-July 14 (Ages 13-15) Download Application Registration is OPEN
- For youth ages 13-15, who seek a well-rounded camping experience and Biblical teaching.
Bible Life and Gospel Arts: July 18-21 (Ages 7-12) Download Application Registration is OPEN
- For youth ages 7-12, who seek entry level instruction on music/worship arts
(no music experience required), while exploring God’s Word.
High Adventure Camps: (Outside Tent Camping)
High Adventure #1: July 18-21 (Ages 9-12)
High Adventure #2: July 25-28 (Ages 9-12)
Download Application Registration is OPEN
- For youth ages 9-12, will be sleeping in tents, fixing meals over a campfire,learning wilderness survival skills.
Participate in team building activities and exploring God’s Word and God’s World.
- An individual can only attend one High Adventure session per summer.
*Contact local Salvation Army Church for Details
** 1st grade completed
2016 Summer Youth Camp Application
Teen App 2016
Local Salvation Army Registration Contact
Summer Camp Employment