For your comfort all lodging has heat and air conditioning.
All meals are prepared by the Staff of Wonderland Camp & Conference Center. No other cooking facilities are available.
Possession and/or use of alcohol are strictly prohibited.
No Firearms or Weapons Allowed.
Pets of any kind are prohibited on the camp grounds, this includes any lodging or meeting space. Service dogs used to assist disabled individuals are the only exception, and must have prior approval from Wonderland Camp Management.
For specific questions regarding rentals pricing and availability please contact:
Lillian Engelbrecht 262-889-4305 ext. 329 E-Mail
To Request Group Information Please fill out our Inquiry Contact Form and someone will contact you shortly:
Inquiry Contact Form
Hotel, Deluxe and Standard Style
All Heated & Air Conditioned
Buffet style can be requested
Private dining room available with $100 advance reservation fee (Max 80 people)
Capacity from 10 to 600
All standard A/V equipment available
The following are available at no charge:
- Ping Pong
- Air Hockey
- Table games
- Nature walks
- Snow Tubing
- Fishing – (Wisconsin fishing license requirement for 16 years old & older applies).
The following are available at a per person rate, for pricing click here, depending upon staff availability:
Boating, Pontoon Boat Rides, Archery, High& Low Ropes/Team Challenge Courses, Rockwall and Climbing Tower.
Six Flags Amusement Park
- Youth Groups
- Public/Private Schools
- Outdoor Education
- Boy/Girl Scouts
- Arts & Crafts groups
- Quilting Groups
- Business Conferences & Seminars
up to 700
Groups of 500 or larger may qualify for exclusive use of the facilities, depending upon availability.
Prior to arrival:
All events are subject to availability and:
- Signed Contract 15% non-refundable deposit
- Certificate of Liability Insurance
- Signed “Hold Harmless Indemnification Agreement” if no Liability Insurance is Provided
- If Tax Exempt, Tax Exempt Letter w/ tax I.D. # and expiration date
- Program/Schedule of Events
- Roster of all attendees(This is required by the State of Wisconsin and is kept confidential)
We accept checks, money orders, as well as Visa, Mastercard, and Discover.
Due upon arrival:
- Remaining Contract Balance Due
Any charges accrued during your visit will be billed to your group following your retreat.