STOP-IT Wish List
There are many opportunities to sponsor individual STOP-IT clients. Currently, we have several clients who have recently moved into independent housing. If you have any items, new or gently used, that would be useful in starting a new home (furniture, bedding, kitchen supplies, towels, etc.) please contact us right away as there is an immediate need for these items for specific clients.
If you are interested in supporting the STOP-IT Program through material donations, the following items are always of great use to STOP-IT clients:
- Gift Cards to help clients obtain groceries, clothing, shoes, and other concrete needs
- Gift Cards to provide clients with meals during appointments
- Public Transportation Passes
- Pre-Paid Phone Cards (International)
- Vehicles to safely transport trafficking survivors
Items may be sent to:
The Salvation Army
4800 N Marine Dr.
Chicago, IL 60640