STOP-IT’s 2017 Giving Tree!
Are you feeling especially grateful as the holidays arrive? #FightForGood and turn that energy into generosity by giving to survivors of human trafficking this holiday season.
With your gifts, our program participants will be able to celebrate the holidays and embark on a happy new year.
How? It’s easy, just follow the instructions below:
1) Register for the Salvation Army STOP-IT Angel Tree by signing up with your name and email at http://stopit.theangelgivingtree.org/.
2) Choose a program participant from STOP-IT’s 2017 Giving Tree. Each tag represents a different participant in our caseload. If the participant’s tag includes children, we ask that you plan to give at least one gift to each person listed in the household. Please limit your gifts to $40-$75 for each person.
3) Add the participant you wish to donate to into your Angel Wish List. You may select several participants if you are feeling extra generous!
4) Once you are finished selecting everyone you would like to donate to, click on the Reserve button to officially select them as your gift recipients. Please reserve your tags by December 1, 2017.
5) Send your unwrapped gifts or coordinate a time to drop them off to The Salvation Army STOP-IT Program at 4800 N. Marine Drive, Chicago, IL 60640 by December 11, 2017.
*Please note that we have 6 participants left to give to this holiday season.
Have questions? Email Summar Ghias at firstname.lastname@example.org.
But wait, there’s more. Want to give to our drop-in folks? Take a look at our drop-in wish list and our clothing donation drive for female identified youth. We’d love for you to contribute in whatever way you can!
We would love each of our drop-in participants to receive a $50 gift card at our annual holiday party. We’re asking you to make dreams come true.
Want to donate your clothing to our drop-in folks instead? We’ve got a way for you to do that, too!
Or, would you like your dollars to go toward critical supportive services all year long? #FightforGood and donate monetarily to our STOP-IT Red Kettle here.