We’re here to help answer your questions and provide guidance on making your kettle a success. A list of frequently asked questions are answered below.
If you still need help, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What is the Online Red Kettle Campaign?
How do you get started?
What are the benefits of participating in the Online Red Kettle Campaign?
- You can start a time honored tradition of helping others.
- Setting up your own Online Red Kettle only takes a couple of minutes.
- You can ask others to fill your Online Red Kettle all from the comfort of your home or business.
- You are helping The Salvation Army help those in need.
What types of Online Red Kettles are being offered?
- Personal Kettles – Host your own Online Red Kettle by customizing your own Red Kettle page. Then invite others via e-mail or social networks to fill your Kettle with secure online donations.
- Team Kettles – Families, friends, civic groups, church groups, local businesses and schools,, and other organizations can host an online Team Kettle. A Team Kettle also allows individual team members to host their own Personal Kettles, contributing to the team’s fundraising goals and tally on an individual basis.
- Company Kettles – Any company can host an online Company Kettle in a co-branded environment with The Salvation Army. The amount of money collected in your Kettle will be reflected on your Company Kettle page, in real time. A link to your online Company Kettle will automatically be provided. This link can then be included on a company Internet/intranet site or e-mail blast to employees, vendors, customers, etc. To get assistance, please contact our Corporate Relations Department by calling 773-205-3537.
Is there a registration fee to get started?
Are tax receipts provided for Online Red Kettle donations?
Where will your donations go and who will it help?
All donations given through the Online Red Kettle campaign will be:
- Processed on The Salvation Army’s secure servers. The Salvation Army does not share, sell, or rent donor data to anyone.
- Allocated based on the donor’s designation either to benefit the geographic area where the donor resides, to the geographic area of the Kettle host, or to an area or ministry of The Salvation Army specified by the donor for their gift’s use.
- Used to support The Salvation Army’s work to help the less fortunate in communities across America, at Christmastime and throughout the year.