Now available: Anti-Trafficking Laws and Arrest Trends in Illinois
Read the latest research bulletin from the Illinois Criminal Justice Information Authority.
Research Reports and Articles
- ICJIA research bulletin: Anne’s House: A Residential Program for Trafficking Victims.
Opened by the Salvation Army in 2010, Anne’s House is the first long-term, residential program in the Chicago area for young women and girls who were victims of sex trafficking. The program offers comprehensive residential services to sex trafficking victims and was designed to address the limited number of shelters and services available for this unique population.
- The Commercial Sexual Exploitation of Youth in Illinois
- Prostitution of Juveniles: Patterns From NIBRS
- CSEC News Articles
- Pathways into and out of commercial sexual victimization of children
- The Prostitution of Women and Girls in Metropolitan Chicago: A Preliminary Prevalence Report
- Sisters Speak Out: The Lives and Needs of Prostituted Women in Chicago, A Research Study
- The Realities of Human Trafficking in Cook County: Strategies for Ending the Exploitation of Women and Girls. Domestic sex trafficking of Chicago women and girls
- Deconstructing The Demand for Prostitution: Preliminary Insights From Interviews With Chicago Men Who Purchase Sex