3rd annual Amazing Grace Musical Fundraiser
The 3rd annual Amazing Grace Musical Fundraiser benefits The Salvation Army’s PROMISE program’s Anne’s House, which is Illinois’ first long term trauma based treatment program for young women and girls who have been impacted by commercial sexual exploitation.
$20 donation per person, please go to: www.salarmychicago.org/amazing to purchase tickets.
WHERE: Metropolis Performing Arts Center
111 W. Campbell, Arlington Heights, IL 60005
WHEN: Saturday June 13, 2015; 1:30 – 3pm
Public parking garage available at the west end of Campbell Street
SILENT AUCTION: Gift baskets including Bears game tickets for 4 with parking pass and Bears memorabilia!
- Detective Al Krok, Chicago Police Department, Retired, now involved full time working to raise awareness and prevention of childhood sexual exploitation.
- The founder of “Anne’s House” to speak on how it was started, tell us success stories, and how life is for the girls there.
MUSIC PROVIDED BY:
- “Joyful Sounds”, Special women’s trio
- Vern Lawson, regional head of the Salvation Army bands
- Adam and Megan Hendrickson, professional singers who will perform a selection of lovely classical duets and solos
DRAMA PERFORMANCE BY:
- A dramatic presentation with song by: Mary Hobein, well established actress, accomplished singer and dramatist
Questions? Contact Jane Schieber at email@example.com