Summer is coming soon and with that comes fun for hundreds of kids!
Sign up your child for an adventure he/she will never forget. We have music camps, sports, character building, teens and more. Please see below to learn more about the details. If you are ready to register, please contact Emily Martinez at 219-838-0380. We look forward to hearing from you!
Senior Citizens’ Camp: June 2-5 (Ages 62+)
Sports Camp: June 16-20 (Ages 7-12)
- For youth ages 7-12, who seek general instruction for one of the following sports:
basketball, soccer, flag football, volleyball, and cheer-leading, as well receive a Biblical approach to healthy living.
Music Conservatory: June 16-19 (Ages 12+)
Music Camp: June 21-28 (Ages 10-16)
Jr. Music Camp: June 24-28 (Ages 7-10)
- For the above camps please visit: www.sametromusic.org
Character Building Camp*: June 30 – July 4 (Ages 7**-17)
- Youth who have completed 1st grade through 17 years old, earn emblems, learn new skills,increase their knowledge of the world around them, and Explore God’s Word. All interested participants are encouraged to contact their local Salvation Army Corps Community Center. www.salarmychicago.org
Bible Life & Gospel Arts Camp: July 7-10 (Ages 7-12)
- For youth ages 7-12, who seek entry level instruction on music/worship arts
(no music experience required), while exploring God’s Word.
Teen Camp: July 14-17 (Ages 13-15)
- For youth ages 13-15, who seek a well-rounded camping experience and Biblical teaching,
- with special guest Pastor Phil Jackson from Lawndale Community Church on Chicago’s west side.
High Adventure(Outside Tent Camping): July 21-24 (Ages 10-12)
- For youth ages 10-12, will be sleeping in tents, fixing meals over a campfire,learning wilderness survival skills.
- Participate in team building activities and exploring God’s Word and God’s World.