Fernando Mercado is the Digital Marketing Specialist at The Salvation Army Chicago Metropolitan Division. He develops websites, content, graphics and social media strategies for all community centers in the Chicago area. His artistic and creative skills have helped develop rich and visual content for the Salvation Army programs and corps. During his leisure time, Fernando (Fer) enjoys spending time with his wife and two little girls, friends and praising Jesus.
Posts by Fernando:
- Construction Development
- Family Bonds Last Forever
- After 10 Years, a Family Reconnects for Good
- Freedom Center Video
- Our Future Campus
- A wrong turn, a life saved, and a mission to help others.
- Freedom Center Groundbreaking
- Spring: From Darkness to Light
- Homeless Outreach Program
- “They Love Me for Who I am”